We are in this post today. I will discuss the opinions of four SEO experts
Number one keyword research:
The object of Keyword Research for organic search is to identify keywords and phrases which have a high monthly search volume and low competition (i.e low volume of pages with the same keyword in title or URL). We call these keywords ‘opportunity keywords’ because they provide the best opportunity for us to get a page indexed and listed on the first page of Google.
If you pick an obscure keyword, something which virtually no-one searches for, and put it in your page title, you can be pretty much assured that providing your site is connecting with Google as it should, it will be indexed on the first page within a matter of hours
Keyword research is the practice of researching common, industry-specific terms and phrases that are driving search traffic to search engine results pages. This is the time-tested first step in search engine optimization (SEO) for any website.
The purpose of performing keyword research is to find words and phrases that users are searching for on Google and other major search engines. These terms are related to the products and services on your site. Now, more than ever, keywords have an increasing focus on searcher intent. A great deal of keyword research involves taking the time to understand your audience and the questions they are asking, then finding ways to answer those questions in your content, using a mix of keywords and phrases
Keyword research Number two
Keyword Research is a practice by digital marketers or SEO professionals to research for the search terms that a user searches in search engines while looking for a product or service.
The main objective of keyword research is to find relevant keywords that have a very high search volume.
While looking for suitable keywords, three factors should be taken into consideration.
- Good keywords are closely related to the subject of the website. Most search engines use an internal quality system to check website relevance related to some possible keywords.
- Good keywords that are highly competitive are less likely to rank on top of the Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
- Keywords that have no monthly searches are believed to generate little to no traffic and therefore have little value for SEO.
Advantages of Keyword Research:
- Gives you Direction: Keyword Research gives you a direction about the keywords you have to use in your content to make it more relevant by finding more relevant keywords from your original keyword.
- Makes you find new topics: Keyword Research can help you to expand your topic and also, help you to discover new topics about what content you want to sell.
- Use your time efficiently: Keyword Research can save you time as after conducting keyword research, you will exactly know what you need to write in your content.
- Gets you the best listings in Search Engines: Proper keyword research can give you an insight into the competition of keywords and their search volume, which can help you to select more appropriate keywords for your content and can get you better listings.
- Take care of Competition Analysis: Keyword Research can help you to do competition analysis where you can find out how authoritative other websites are, that are listed for the keywords you are considering.
- Target the right audience: Keyword Research can help you to target the right audience by incorporating the keywords right for your audience.
- Customer Insights: Using Google Trends you can closely analyze customer insights to know what keywords they are searching for and to know more about your target audience.
Importance of Keyword Research:-
- Keyword Research during site architecture: Keyword Research can help you edit your existing website and further the copywriting for your new website. While refreshing your content for SEO, keyword research will guide the optimization for what other terms in your industry your company can rank.
- Content Optimization: Content Optimization for keywords is also an important part of ongoing SEO on your website. While changing the keywords of your web page, it is highly recommended to change the meta title and description in order to match up with the new content.
- Local Keywords: Incorporating local keywords in your web page can be highly beneficial for your business as you can reach up to the local search visitors which can drive more traffic to your website and can also lead to increased ROI.
Number three Keyword Research
There are many methods of keyword research. I will discuss some of the notable methods. I hope these will come in handy!
Who am i?
- I think so. The advice I give you will come in handy
Some of the keywords researched for Google Top Rankings are significant. All the keywords that you need to find out. Which will help your website rank top in Google!
- First you need to note the DA, PA, DR of your website.
What DA, PA, DR?
Ans: DA is the domain authority, PA is the page authority and DR is the domain rank.
Here I will talk about a signification only “DA”
If your website has “DA 1″, then you will identify the keywords for your website. Its volume must be a maximum of 30. If it is 30+ then you cannot top rank your website with that keyword!
- After finding the keyword first, you search for it in your Google. Why your Google? Do a Google search for the country you want to rank your keywords in. example (google. ca This is Google Canada),(google. de This is Google German) and (google. com This is Google Global)
- Then, after searching the keyword, you will see all the websites on the first page. Identify the first 20 websites out of it. Of course, the DA of any one of these 20 domains must be less than the DA of your domain. Or, the first 20 websites you have identified. Check if there are any social networks inside these websites.
If there is no website within 20 websites with less than your domain authority. Then you will not work with this keyword!
But you can work. Must have a requirement. That is if there is a social network website within these 20 websites.
Then you need to recharge the content after fulfilling the requirements given by me. So, you didn’t want to know about content recharge here. So I’m not talking about this anymore!
I think you know better about the content recharge. That’s why I didn’t want to know about it. So, if you follow my requirements. And if you can recharge the content properly. So my idea is that within two months you will see your website in Google Fast Position!
This is the most important. There are also many more issues. This cannot be said here
One of your questions is revolving inside your mind. That is if 30 searches rank mango keywords on Google Fast Page. So what is my benefit?
How many visitors will I get?
Will my product sell?
My AdSense will not be income?
An answer to all these questions: If a keyword is 0 search volume. But that is a keyword from Google. And if it ranks Google fast position. Then there is the article in that post on that website. It contains all the keywords. All the keywords take place in different positions of Google. Then search from 30 to 30 million mangoes!
I hope you do not take these words of mine as food for laughter. These should be taken very seriously! And if the help is full, then visit global seo agency Keep reading the blog. And get millions upon millions of ideas!
Number four Why keyword research?
Well, keywords are the fundamental parameters that you set to target your ads to the right audience over the internet.
If you don’t follow the best practices to select keywords to be bid on then obviously you would end up adding thousands to your wasted spend.
By researching and selecting the most relevant keywords for your ads, you can surely increase the effectiveness of your advertisement campaigns.
How to do effective keyword research?
First thing first, start off by setting the goal for your campaign. Specify the scope of reach of your campaign. Use keyword research tools like “Keyword Planner” by Google to research the historical data of keywords. Using the data you can project the future performance of these keywords. Make a list of keywords to be bid on. Find alternative keywords for the ones that have relatively higher CPC and competition levels.
Don’t just sit and relax in Google Ads campaigns. Keep a close eye on the performance metrics to determine whether you are on the right track or not. Keep on rectifying the keywords that are not performing well and are only adding up to the wasted spend. Bid more on the ones that are giving you the efficient ctr and conversion rates.